Ukulele Making Course
This ukulele making course is a lot of fun.
It intended for everybody, whether you have superior, intermediate or no woodworking skills. You will be building the ukulele from a selected kit or you may personalise your selections once you begin.
The ukulele making course will provide you with valuable experiences with many common and specialised hand tools. The finished result will be a quality instrument in both appearance and tone, but an additional benefit will be the gained experience of achieving this in a friendly environment with people of similar interests.
Type of ukulele
You may select your own Baritone, Tenor or Concert sized design from our range of plans, or you may supply your own plan.
Processes and materials used in the course
- Materials can be purchased from our selection of Australian or imported timbers or you may source your own (with assistance from Michael) if you prefer.
- Work at your own pace under careful supervision.
- Build an instrument that is perfectly suited to your personality and playing style.
- The instruments are finished with a non-toxic hand applied finish.
- The ukulele making course is a terrific, easy way to begin learning the skills of instrument making.
- All specialised tools, jigs and plans (from our range) are provided.
Course time: Saturday 12pm - 3pm
or: Sunday 9am - 12pm
Location: 8 Yomara Road, Marino
South Australia 5049
Weekly Course Tuition Fee: $71.50
An upfront deposit of 6 weeks tuition ($429) is required in advance to secure your place.
Students pay a deposit, then a weekly tuition fee that covers the use of the workshop the use of all the specialised guitar making tools, instruction and supervision from a Qualified Violin Making Instructor.
This is a pay-as-you-go course, so you don’t need the full course fees up front but instead you get to spread the cost of your course over its duration.
This course gives you the opportunity to work totally at your own pace. You will be supervised all the way by our expert instructor so you can be confident that you will produce an excellent instrument.
For more details regarding this course, contact Michael on 0433 940 363.