Flame Black Walnut Beginner Acoustic Guitar Kit
Purchasing a guitar kit is an excellent idea for a builder at any skill level. They are also great value and cost less than buying the timbers and parts separately.
American black walnut is a fine and generally straight-grained timber, although sometimes it has an attractive wavy or curly grain, giving it a highly decorative figure.
This guitar kit will all accommodate larger sized instruments if necessary and has been carefully selected and tailored to make sure your guitar turns out remarkable.
We've done the critical machining on the beginner starter kit parts so that you can focus on the enjoyable processes without any stress or concern.
There are many plans and models available for you to build with these kits and there is still personal choice that can be exercised so that your guitar is unique and playable.
This guitar kit contains:
- Back brace set (4 pieces)
- Bent Flame Black Walnut sides
- Binding (2) and Purfling strips (3)
- Bone nut blank
- Bone saddle blank
- Bridge pins
- Ebony headplate veneer
- Fret wire
- Gotoh SG381-05-C tuners
- Herringbone rosette (3 pieces)
- Hot Rod truss rod
- Jointed and thicknessed Flame Black Walnut back
- Jointed and thicknessed AA Sitka spruce soundboard
- Kerfed lining
- Mahogany bridge plate stock
- MOP or Pau fret markers (8)
- Neck block and tail block
- Spruce back reinforcement strip
- Slotted ebony fretboard
- Top brace set (11 pieces)
- Utile laminated neck, with truss rod groove and dovetail
- White side dot material