Honduran Mahogany Beginner Acoustic Guitar Kit
Purchasing a Honduran Mahogany Beginner Acoustic Guitar Kit is an excellent idea for a builder at any skill level. They're also great value as they cost less than buying the timbers and parts separately.
Instruments built with Brazilian/Honduran Mahogany exhibit a strong midrange, excellent punch, and good sustain. It is prized for its beauty and rich colour ranging from pinkish brown to a dark reddish-brown. The grain is visually stunning and highly figured. Its texture is fine and uniform, with a rich natural lustre.
This specially selected acoustic guitar kit will accommodate larger sized instruments if necessary and has been carefully tailored to your expectations.
We've done the critical machining on the guitar kit parts so that you can focus on the enjoyable creative processes without any stress or concern.
At the Wood & Strings studio we have many plans and models available for you to build with your Acoustic Guitar Kit and there is still flexibility in your material choice and customisation so that your guitar is unique and a joy to play.
This kit contains:
- Back brace set (4 pieces)
- Bent Honduran Mahogany sides
- Binding (2) and purfling strips (3)
- Bone nut blank
- Bone saddle blank
- Bridge pins
- Ebony headplate veneer
- Fret wire
- Gotoh SG381-05-C tuners
- Herringbone rosette (3 pieces)
- Hot Rod truss rod
- Jointed and thicknessed AA Honduran mahogany back
- Jointed and thicknessed AA Sitka spruce soundboard
- Kerfed lining
- Mahogany bridge plate stock
- MOP or Pau fret markers (8)
- Neck block and tail block
- Spruce back reinforcement strip
- Slotted ebony fretboard
- Top brace set (11 pieces)
- Utile laminated neck, with truss rod groove and dovetail
- White side dot material